April 17, 2009

right now…

Today I’m enjoying~

:: this quote read from another blog~

Creativity will broaden, deepen, intensify
your relationship with God.
It can be your most vital, viable, examining experience,
resulting in worship and wonder."

~Ruth Vaughn

:: this piano piece that totally captivated me this week.  true to my nature, I hear it once, did a frantic search for the sheet music, downloaded and began playing…all within 15 minutes. beautiful

SPATTS.Florida 261 :: flowers that once graced our table, no fresh beauty there now, so this picture will have to do

:: sunshine.  oh, sunshine! 

:: a visit this weekend to the symphony!  As a child, our family went several times a year and it’s been a long time since I’ve heard a full orchestra live.  My sister & I go to hear our favorite pianist performing our favorite piano concerto {she had a recording playing during her labor with my nephew!}.

::  cup after cup of hot tea.  yum.

hope your day and weekend is full of lots of good things, laughter and lightness.  enjoy.


Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...