April 3, 2008

Tagged!

Okay, I am late on responding to this, but here goes anyway. A new blog friend, Jennifer at Fruitful Vine just tagged me. I've been tagged before on another topic, but just didn't get to it.

Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are 7 things about me:

::: I am an organized pack rat. but getting better at giving things away.

::: If I could visit anywhere in the world right now, it would be Rome. It used to be Paris, but that's moved to slot #2. Then I have a huge list of other places to go!

::: If I had to be stuck inside of any building for a long time, I would pick a library. ooooh, wait. maybe Barnes & Noble because you can also listen to music CDs.

::: I enjoy a huge variety of creative projects and activities.

::: When I was in 9th grade, I fell and rolled down the bleachers at a basketball game. Fortunately, nobody I now know was there to witness the event.

::: When I first got married, I had no idea that potatoes could be bought in a box. My mother always made mashed potatoes from scratch. But, I've since been converted. At times.

::: My ultimate dream home would be soooo eclectic that no one else would want to live there but me. I would decorate rooms to reflect all of my various interests and styles---vintage, contemporary, victorian, french country, craft rooms, a prayer room with low lighting & candles, etc. Etc. Etc. Yikes. It might be a scary place. Note to self: hire a decorator to make it all flow.

Alright, that's it. I'm going to skip tagging others because I've seen this already on several blogs. Fun idea...so it's going around
Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...