January 9, 2008

Welcome

To a journey all together new for me, but I'm anticipating the adventure of it all. Though I'm not sure what all this blog will become, I *think* the process of discovery will be fun and rewarding! Without trying to bash those who think otherwise, I will just simply state that the occupation of homemaker, domestic engineer, or whatever new term it's been given is surely a passion for me. I really do enjoy the various aspects of making a home. And, I'm learning that it takes every bit of my combined talent, creative energy, and intellect to do this job. I am not wasting away with nothing to fill my time or mind--quite the opposite! I am at peace with this calling.

Join me in the journey of domestic serenity...
Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...