March 4, 2009

around the web

I like links and collect them in my favorites section; my dear spouse often jokes that a search engine is needed to look through this list of bookmarked sites. Hmmm...he may be on to something there.

Random sites of current interest~

:: delay whatever you have planned and get to making these cinnamon rolls! They are so good and our family has decided that all other recipes for breakfast rolls are abolished. Thanks to a dear friend for sending them our way!

:: design beautiful word clouds here, which can then be printed out. I'm thinking of making some for gifts--maybe Mother's & Father's Day

:: my younger girls will be seeing a version of this packing list for our next trip, very innovative!

:: many family recipes, tea party ideas along with crafts & recipes, and so much more old fashioned goodness found here

:: seven questions to ask oneself to evaluate if there is a proper understanding of suffering & the Christian life

:: thoughtful devotionals as you prepare for the Easter season

:: safe email for kids, our 10yr old loves it! Several unique parental controls that can be adjusted to your preferences

:: skirts, and dresses, and smockets...oh my! A list of sewing tutorials for making a bit of something for the little girl in your life


Though there is not always time to sit and really enjoy a site {or my list of bookmarked places to look at later}, I like to receive or hear about them so feel free to share.
Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...