March 23, 2009

blog party 2009

Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Welcome to the party!~the annual 5 Minutes for Mom's Ultimate Blog Party that is. And welcome to this blog space, thanks for stopping by.

Here is just a spot on the web for journaling about home life & homeschooling, devotional thoughts or insights, life with four, soon to be five! children and a bit of what I'm up to with crafting & hobbies. I enjoy photography, reading, cooking and paper crafting mostly, but will try my hand at anything that seems interesting. But, this blog is simply a little window into my life, not the total picture~you're welcome to come visit often!

Hmmm, there are so many great prizes this year it's difficult to choose. My top choices would be:

#58 A Kitchen Aid Mixer in RED from MomsWhoThink {swoon, swoon...I've been wanting this forever it seems}

#7 An Ergo Baby Carrier from A Giveaway Addicted Mommy or any of the Amazon gift credits!

Leave a comment and come again!


Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...