November 10, 2008

birthday fullness

Another revolution around the sun!--the phrase I enjoy teasing my children with on their birthdays.

It's my birthday today and I have such a sense of being full. Up to the brim and running over a bit. The kind that spills into the various crevices of life and makes you want to laugh and cry at the same time :: joy, peace, and much more than I deserve.

I'm returning home from an absolutely great week of seeing old friends, celebrating & sharing with family {my children fully enjoyed their grandparents spoiling them!}, taking in the opportunity to hear my husband 'in action' as he spoke to educators in the Northeast, and savoring moments....

....and I feel full. And gratitude grows in my heart.

photo credit to stock.xchng
Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...