August 2, 2010

fiber bliss

DSC_0121

DSC_0122   DSC_0123

DSC_0128

The end of last week found me with a bit of unexpected free time on my hands (I know, it’s a rare thing!) :: three of the children were busy with their grandfather doing various activities and were gone for the day.  As they all left, I thought through my options ~ catch up on laundry or go out and about?

Hmm…well, do you see pictures of clothing on the line!?  My eldest and I packed up the babes and headed out to explore a new-to-us yarn shop.  So fun!  The owner was pleasant and answered various crocheting and knitting questions :: then she assisted me in casting on for a sweet baby hat using double pointed needles (a bit scary to use I think!).  We left with free patterns, lots of ideas and new ‘friends’ in the fiber arts world.  I’ll be back again to visit this little place. 


Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...