September 23, 2009

around the web

Sooo….instead of working on lesson plans for the next day,

or writing down ideas for a health and wellness day our church is hosting next month,

or returning emails,

or doing anything last night that required that I think! ~ I instead chose to wander through some beauty and goodness around the web.  It’s a most relaxing activity (especially with a cup of hot tea in hand).  Go ahead, try it.

:: I seriously want to own this journal just for the cover and also because the paper is completely captivating (I love paper). There’s room in my house for this pillow, so sweet.

:: after our six-year old went into a tic-tac-toe frenzy this summer, I was very happy to come across an idea that will save us a bit of paper.  I’m thinking of it as a Christmas gift, but not sure it can wait until then.  Um, well..first I need to make it.

:: when we’re finished with our acorns on the nature table, we’ll take the tops off and make these!  a cute way to preserve a bit of autumn.

:: note to self ~ use the last bit of summer squash and turn them into ribbon candy; a special way to serve this veggie when company is over :: or just because.

DSC_0008

:: as soon as I find the next gorgeous sunset, and I have my camera with tripod ready, and my 3-yr old is being still enough…we’ll try for a shot just like this one.  but that just may never happen.

:: colorful butters and homemade biscuits!  the photo alone makes me hungry. any kind of bread is my weakness ~ I completely blame it on my French heritage.

Alright, enough.  I did eventually finish up school plans and return a few emails.  Replenished my cup of tea and called it a night ~ it was enjoyable while it lasted!

 

photo~a bit of beauty on our table to welcome Autumn


Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...