February 7, 2008

Gratitude

18. knowing that I'm cared for~in numerous ways
19. one-on-one time spent with my son, learning more about him
20. a night-out with friends coming up this weekend!
21. time spent hearing His voice, just listening instead of doing the talking

I'm spending some time today preparing to lead discussions and teaching at church next week on encouraging mothers and also one on prayer. Two separate topics, but aren't they intertwined?

Yes, I'm learning that this is where I find the most encouragment. I dearly appreciate the circles of 'mother friends' that surround me, and I grow so much from interactions with them. Yet, in the quiet times it's Him that I need. God to sustain me in the journey, to encourage me and lift weariness at times, to give me eternal perspective. And He does.

I'm so grateful.
Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...