January 2, 2011

moving into 2011

Happy New Year everyone!

I'm not one for resolutions and such, but I am goal oriented and a lover of lists.  So, it's exciting to be participating in a new venture!

Listing out THREE goals to meet every 30 days.  Each month, choosing three attainable goals and getting them done.  Yes, I like that.




There's a community feel to the project as others join in to encourage.  Overall, a great idea!

So, here are my goals for the month of January ~
:: get back on track with green smoothies daily (holiday feasting caused this to fall by the wayside; that's okay, but time to regroup!)

:: use the time budget I created with Tell Your Time (the goal is to be consistent, not perfect.  we will have days where flexibility is required)

:: list my 'to sell' items in the basement on craigslist (if I do not sell them in January, then I will give them away)


  
   
  

Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...