March 8, 2008

Party Time!

Ultimate Blog Party 2008

I decided to go ahead and participate in the Big Blog Party over at 5 Minutes for Moms. Why not...who doesn't like a party?

I'm Daniele--wife and mother attempting to a simple life here in the north. We have four children, three of which are home educated. At another site, I blog and keep relatives and friends updated about all of their happenings. Feel free to stop over there too!

This blog is new and just a place to try and bring some structure to a bit of the 'randomness' of my thoughts and activities. I enjoy several hobbies and interests, but mainly I get thrilled about the idea of trying out an idea. {sigh} Anyway, you'll find a variety of topics discussed here as I experience them....cooking, a bit of sewing, writing, what I'm reading, papercrafting or scrapbooking, Scripture study, general home life, relationships, etc. It's like an online thrift store or flea market, so keep coming back!

My favorite prizes to win would be:

#74 my top pick! paper goodies, baker's twine & such from Pink Paper Peppermints

#122 Scrapbooking supplies from Amy

#129 a $15 gift cert to Amazon from Mommy Cracked

Numbers 24, 39, and 60 would be really cool too.

For now, I'll leave you with a bit of party dessert:


Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...